- Value £18
- Discount 66% OFF
- Save £12
Murder and Mystery Walking tour for two (£6) or four (£10) people from Edinburgh’s Thistle Knights Tours. This Tour will last for around 2 Hours, it covers Witches, Murderers, Vampires and the mystery of what Edinburgh really is?
Not for the faint-hearted, this is your chance to have a ghostly encounter on the historic Royal Mile. The Ghost Stories are old, the Spooky Jokes are new and the city is steeped in Murder & Mystery! Don’t miss this Great Deal!
The Fine Print
- Call Thistle Knights Tours on 07842016269 with your Great Deal voucher code quoting “Great Deal” to book. Take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy. Multiple purchases are allowed.
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. You must be aged 13 and over.
- If you are unsure about the weather on the day of your tour, Thistle Knights Tours will try to accommodate changes.
- Cannot guarantee the appearance of supernatural phenomena.
- Your Great Deal is Valid from 10th June 2013 to 10th September 2013.
- Value confirmed on 03/05/2013 by Management at Thistle Knights Tours.
Time left to purchase
- This Great Deal is for a Murder and Mystery Walking tour for two (£6) or four (£10) people from Edinburgh’s Thistle Knights Tours.
- You will get to play detective & solve the clues from the streets of old Edinburgh.
- The Tour covers Witches, Murderers, Vampires and the mystery of what Edinburgh really is?
- This Great Deal Starts at 6pm outside the Festival Hub on the Royal Mile every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Each tour lasts around 2 hours and finishes up at the Royal Mile. Make sure to call and reserve your spot as this is subject to availability.
- WARNING: This Tour is Not for the faint hearted! This is the FIRST "Cludeo" type tour in Edinburgh where you have to find the witch, vampire or killer from the tour group on the day! Plus, depending on the choice, each tour has a different ending!
The Festival Hub
Edinburgh EH1 2NE
Thistle Knights Tours
Thistle Knights Tours pride themselves on taking you along the Royal Mile. The stories are old, the jokes are new and the city medieval!