- Value £66
- Discount 56% OFF
The Fine Print
- Call The Pelican Cafe on 0844 573 0670 with your Great Deal voucher code quoting “Great Deal” to book. Take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go.
- Multiple purchases are allowed.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Weekend Bookings are subject to availability.
- Last Food Orders 7pm on Saturdays only.
- Table Bookings for over 10 people must be pre-booked with Management.
- Your Great Deal voucher will be valid till the 7th November 2012
You missed this by
- This Great Deal is for Surf and Turf Sensation for TWO at the Award-Winning Pelican Café.
- This Great Deal includes a 10oz Aberdeen Angus, 28-Day Aged Prime Steak for 2.
- This Great Deal includes a Fresh Seafood Platter to share consisting of: Beer Battered King Prawns, Loch Fine Smoked Salmon, The Pelican Marinated Salmon, Smoked Peppered Mackerel, West Coast Oysters, Marinated Silver Anchovies Fillets, Fresh Marinated Mussels Mariniere and a House Salad to share.
- This Great Deal includes a Full Bottle of Wine to share, in your choice of Red, White, or Rose.
- You will have a great view of the Kelvin Grove Museum and Art Gallery. Plus Parking is Available behind the Restaurant.
- The Pelican Cafe boast a fine range of fresh, in season, All locally sourced Produce. All dishes are cooked fresh to order and may take a little longer to arrive at your table. Winner of the List’s Food and Drink Best New Comer of the Year award, for Affordable Approach to Food 2011-2012.
1377 Argyle Street
West End (Opposite The Kelvingrove Museum & Gallery)
Glasgow G3 8AF
The Pelican Café
Glasgow’s new award winning restaurant offers the finest oysters, fish and shellfish, creel caught langoustines and west coast scallops. All responsibly caught from sustainable sources.
They also offer Seasonal meat & game, 28 Day Dry Aged Mac Duffs Aberdeen Angus Beef and marsh fed lamb. The Pelican Cafe source all of their core produce from local, ethical, top quality producers.
The Pelican Cafe also offer Vegan/vegetarian menu, organic selection, Scottish Cheese’, home baked desserts and pastries. All set in a comfortable, relaxed environment.
The Pelican Café is dog friendly and child friendly. They serve both until 8pm unless by prior arrangement.