- Value £150
- Discount 54% OFF
The Fine Print
- Call Oak Tree Inn on 01360 870 357 with your Great Deal voucher code quoting “Great Deal” to book. Take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go.
- Multiple purchases are allowed. Can be used Separately or on Consecutive Nights. 48 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Superior, deluxe and family room upgrades available for a small Supplement. Payable Directly to Oak Tree Inn. (phone to book family room.)
- Children up to 12 Years can stay for a supplement of £15 each. Payable directly to Oak Tree Inn. Under 3’s stay at NO Charge!
- Weekend Bookings are Subject to Availability.
- Alcohol consumed in the Hotel must be purchased at the Hotel. No alcohol may be brought onto the premises.
- Your Great Deal voucher will be valid till the 21st December 2012
You missed this by
- This Great Deal is for a TWO Night stay for 2 at the Award Winning Oak Tree Inn which sits on the Eastern shore of Loch Lomond.
- If you choose to dine in the Award-Winning restaurant, you will receive 20% Off your food bill with this Great Deal.
- This Great Deal includes a Full Scottish Breakfast on Both days.
- Ideally Located in Loch Lomond’s relaxing surroundings, perfect for a Relaxing Break, a Family Holiday, or wee Treat for you and that special someone. Also, Be one of the first guests to try their own real ales and cider from the newly opened Balmaha Brewery.
- The Oak Tree Inn is winner of the CIS Excellence Awards Bar/Restaurant of the Year 2011.
- Children can stay for a small supplement, Payable directly to Oak Tree Inn. They will receive Breakfast and an Evening Main Course meal each from the children's menu. Under 3’s are welcome to Stay at NO Charge!
Oak Tree Inn
Take a detour from the well trodden tourist route and discover a real Scottish welcome at the Oak Tree Inn in the picturesque village of Balmaha, Loch Lomond.
Standing in the shade of a magnificent 500 year old oak tree, this unique country Inn which is constructed from locally quarried slate, gives you the perfect base from which to explore the stunning surrounding countryside, or take a cruise on the Loch.
The West Highland Way is a short distance from the inn and they are ideally situated for the first night’s stop on the walk.
Breath-taking scenic walks and views are easily accessible by local tracks and paths. Golfing and Fishing facilities also available nearby.
The ever changing colours of the hills, will give you a different view every day.
Places to Visit
Blair Drummond Safari Park offers one of the best value for money days out in Scotland – wild animal reserves, boat trips, Pets Farm and the Flying Fox etc.