- Value £197
- Discount 61% OFF
The Fine Print
- Call The Old Manor Hotel on 01333 320368 with your Great Deal voucher code quoting “Great Deal” to book. Take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go.
- Multiple purchases are allowed and can be used on Consecutive nights or Separately. Bookings are subject to availability.
- Deal excludes Saturdays. Deal 24 Hour Cancellation Policy. Check-Out time is 11am.
- Your 2-course Dinner has a Set Menu. If you wish to Upgrade and order from the Al A Carte Menu, a surcharge of £10 per person is Payable directly to The Old Manor Hotel.
- If you wish to Upgrade to a SeaView Room, a surcharge of £10 per person is Payable directly to The Old Manor Hotel.
- Pets welcome at £15 per pet, per stay. Payable directly to The Old Manor Hotel.
- Your Great Deal voucher will be valid till the 5th December 2012
You missed this by
- This Great Deal is for a Victorian Overnight stay for TWO at the Old Manor Hotel, in one of the most picturesque parts of East Neuk!
- This Great Deal includes a TWO-Course Dinner for 2 in the Seaview Restaurant, which has stunning panoramic views and a lovely atmosphere, a wide choice of locally sourced freshly prepared dishes are on offer such as Game Terrine, Grilled Goats Cheese, Confit Pork Belly, Shetland Salmon and Many More!
- This Great Deal includes a Full Scottish breakfast each in the Morning.
- Close to St Andrews and with two golf courses of its own, Lundin Links in the East Neuk of Fife is top hole for golfers but it’s also a great area for history buffs. From standing stones dating back millennia to secret bunkers left over from the Cold War, a trip to the East Neuk is as close as most of us will get to time travel.
- ONLY 45 minutes from Edinburgh and ONLY 90 Minutes from Glasgow.
- Set in a glorious location, This Pet Friendly Hotel enjoys panoramic views overlooking Largo Bay and the Firth of Forth. The Old Manor combines the elegance of the Victorian era with modern comforts and luxuries.
The Old Manor Hotel
Whether for a short break, business trip or golf tour, the hotel facilities coupled with the great location make this the prime destination to stay during a visit to the East Neuk.
Dining options include the Seaview Restaurantand Aithernie private dining room, whilst weddings, seminars and functionsare held in the spacious Lundie and Largo Suites, with private bar.
There are numerous places to visit when in the area, with local attractions all the way up the coast to St Andrews, inland, and even out at sea!
Increasingly popular are the Fife coastal walks, the pathway for which runs near the front of the hotel.
Aithernie House, then seen as a modern country house, was built as a private residence c 1872, long before Lundin Links became a fashionable and busy beach and golf resort. Former residents included the Russell family , of Tullis Russell the Papermakers, for whom Aithernie was the family home in the early nineteen hundreds.
Also the Paxton family – the last survivor willed over a million pounds to MS Research. ‘Aithernie’ remained a private residence till 1949 when a group of local businessmen converted the property opening in 1951 as the Beach Hotel. In the late 70′s the name changed to the Old Manor.