- Value £42
- Discount 61% OFF
The Fine Print
- Call Buchanan Arms on 01360 660 588 with your Great Deal voucher code quoting “Great Deal” to book. Take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go.
- Multiple purchases are allowed. 48 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Afternoon Tea is available 7 days a week between 12–3pm.
- Valid for a day pass each to Relax Health and Fitness Club with full use of swimming pool, spa bath, sauna and steam room. £10 credit each can be used on Swedish massage, aromatherapy massage, hot stone massage, Moroccan signature facial, Moroccan Muscle Melt massage, and mini manicure and pedicure.
- You Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. You Must be 12 or older to use spa bath. You Must be 16 or older to use sauna and steam room.
- 48 Hours Advanced Bookings are required for Haven Spa Treatments. Please call 01360 660999 to book directly. Access to the Relax health and leisure club is between the hours of 11.00 and 17.00 on the day of your booking.
- Your Great Deal voucher will be valid till the 3rd December 2012
You missed this by
- This Great Deal is for a Loch Lomond Luxury Spa Day Including Afternoon Tea With Prosecco For TWO at the Beautiful Buchanan Arms. Including Full use of the Spa Facilities and £20 Credit to use on Treatments.
- This Great Deal includes a selection of Tea, Coffee, Freshly prepared Cream Cakes, Scones and Traditional Sandwiches by the new Pastry Chef.
- This Great Deal also includes a Glass of Prosecco each.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the Buchanan Arms’ Spa where you will be invited with a Day pass each for spa use including the swimming pool, sauna, and steam room. You will also get £10 discount each if you book two selected treatments, including massages and facials.
- Set in Drymen next to the Salmon Leap, the Afternoon Tea at the Buchanan Arms Hotel is a Great Day out, Not to be Missed!
- All cakes and sandwiches are made fresh on the premises and only the finest local ingredients are used by the talented in-house baker.
23 Main Street
As you might expect of an establishment so blessed in its setting, fresh local produce is the speciality at the Buchanan Arms Hotel. Their extensive menus offer an interesting choice of traditional Scottish dishes and a few International favourites - all chosen and carefully prepared by the skilled team of chefs, including a choice of freshly prepared Sandwiches and Cakes which make great substance for an Afternoon Tea.
Buchannan Arms Hotel Spa.
“The Buchanan Arms Hotel, now, without a shadow of a doubt, is quite definitely the 'HIDDEN JEWEL' within the Hotel Industry of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. This Hotel is quite clearly destined to be held in high esteem."